FPV Goggle DIY Extension Cable with Voltage Regulator and Switch Kit
This is for a kit to build your own Goggle Extension Cable. This kit will allow you to build your extension cable to work with either the standard goggle battery or a 2s-6s lipo battery.
Including in this kit:
- 1x 25-ft Fully Shielded Retractable Coiled Cable with ends Stripped and Tinned
- Two 24 AWG stranded conductors with braided copper shield providing 3 conductors total.
- 1x Switch
- 1x Female Barrel Connector with 5.75" wire (Connects to goggle battery)
- 1x Male Barrel Connector with 4.25" wire (Connects to FPV Goggles)
- 1x DC-DC Step Down Variable Voltage Regulator Input 3.2V-40V Output 1.25V-35V Power Supply Module (XT60 not included)
- Voltage Regulator requires adjustment of voltage output prior to being connected to the goggles.
- HotDogFPV is not responsible for misuse or improper voltage settings which may result in the damage or destruction equipment.
Items not included in this kit:
- JTS Connector to power FatShark Fan
- XT60 to connect 2s-6s battery to the power supply module